The study, design, development, application, implementation, support or management of computer-based information systems". The responsibilities of those working in the field include network administration, software development and installation, and the planning and management of an organization's technology life cycle, by which hardware and software is maintained, upgraded and replaced.
Information Technology & Other Services:-
- Business Process Analysis, Automation and Management
- ICT Project Management Services – Enterprise Resource Planning system management
- Information Technology consultancy Services and Training
- Human Resource Management Consultancy Services and Training
- ICT Policy formulation and implementation
- Data Management, Backup/Disaster recovery and Protection
- Procurement of ICT equipment and services.
- Project development, control, quality control and management through structured tools.
- Hardware Preventive maintenance
- Network infrastructure Engineering
- Network Administration Maintenance
- Network Design and Architecture