Business activity is focused around the achievement of business aims and business objectives. A business aim is the goal a business wants to achieve. A primary aim for all business organisations is to add value and in the private sector this involves making a profit.More strategic aims include expansion, market leadership and brand building.
We aim at expanding our client base within medium-and large-size organizations and extending our area of operation through collaboration with partners in other parts of East Africa.
A business objective is a detailed picture of a step you plan to take in order to achieve a stated aim. These need to be SMART in order for the business to know what progress it has made towards achieving the objective:
- Specific - clear and easy to understand.
- Measurable - i.e. able to be quantified.
- Achievable - possible to be attained.
- Realistic - not 'pie in the sky'.
- Time bound - associated with a specific time period.